What Alert Level 2 Means for Our Business
Our heart goes out to all those affected by this news, especially those in Auckland as they enter Level 3. The rest of New Zealand including us will at level 2 as at midday today (12th August).
What this means for us:
- Our office remains open but we prefer to communicate by phone or email plus we can offer Zoom meetings online.
- We have a contact tracing register in place or please use the Covid Tracing App and QR code from the poster at the door.
- At this stage our seminar next week will still go ahead with contact tracing, physical distancing and safe hygiene measures.
- Meetings will be limited to 2hrs in our office.
- Please stay home if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Our primary safety measures include physical distancing, handwashing and regular cleaning of surfaces.
Thanks for your continued support of our business and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need our help.